Collections are a great way to curate a subset of your content for specific projects or scenes, to share with team members, or to share with a third party.
- In Kraken, click the Collections module on the left side of the screen. From this page, you can view, edit, and share collections.
- At the top right of the page, click + Create Collection.
- Give the collection a name and click OK. Everyone in your Kraken organization will be able to see your collection’s name so be sure to use something descriptive.
- Select the checkboxes next to the assets that you want to add to the collection.
The current view looks like the Explore module, but instead, the assets that you select are added to the collection. In this screenshot, two assets are selected:
- When you are ready to add the assets to the collection, click Add to [collection name] at the top right of the page. Kraken adds the assets and opens the new collection, as in this example:
Now other Kraken users can see your collection. You can also share the collection with people who do not have a Kraken account. For more information about creating and sharing collections, see Sharing assets.